JYS CONSULTANTS POSIPOWER CONCEPTS, INC.
We affirm that it is essential to always improve service. Participants learn how to project a positive regard for all of their customers.
Participants will develop skills that enable them to find the right answers for customer complaints. In addition, they learn how to serve culturally diverse populations.
Do you know what customers complain about the most?The number #1 customer complaint is unreturned phone calls. The goals and objectives of Our Customers Deserve the BEST are to:
Maintain a positive self-image when serving others. Our objectives are to:
- Improve customer service to attain positive results
- Let your customers hear you smiling through the phone
- Learn defusing techniques for "vulnerable" and difficult customers
- Gain knowledge to better serve culturally diverse populations
- Practice proper telephone & interviewing technique
- Learn that agency goals are met when customer service is improved
- Resolve five major customer complaints with 10 PosiPower tips
It is important that staff remain diligent, focused, and committed to outstanding best practice.
ERSEA has 5 components: eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment and attendance.
Each component is vital in how to make determination to ensure that diverse and needy families, and their children know about Head Start, and are coming to Head Start and thriving in the program.
Early Head Start can plan for the enrollment of infants before they are even born. When the child is 3-5 years old, Head Start will prepare the child for kindergarten and a successful academic future.
EHS/HS programs must continue to be innovative, strategic, adaptive, and responsive to the needs of low-income children and families in their community.